Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sausage, potato, and kale soup.

Hey guys! I tested out a new soup recipe last night and thought I would share it with you!! It's basically a version of Olive Garden's "Zuppa Toscana!" All thanks to my favorite food network chef, mom, and cow girl! Ree Drummond!! I can't get enough of her!! She's just a normal person which I love and appreciate so much. No fancy ingredients needed, it's whatever is in your pantry or at your local super market. Here's the direct link below  for the recipe!
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2011/10/sausage-potato-and-kale-soup/


The only difference I did was I used dried sweet basil instead of oregano since I didn't have any on hand. And it still turned out pretty good! Also I didn't add a splash of heavy cream I added at least 5 big splashes of it haha. You can't get enough of cream! It added even more richness to it! Thanks again to the one and only pioneer woman, Ree Drummond!! Happy eatings!! ❤️❤️❤️

LOVE,
L



No comments:

Post a Comment