Saturday, January 3, 2015

Happy new year!

Happy new year everyone! 2014 has been a roller coaster ride but the end result was THE BEST!! Working our asses off finally paid off! We finally moved into our new home we bought together!! Love love love!! I couldn't be happier and ask to share this experience with anyone else!!! I have to say 2015 has been treating us very well :) well, my blogs might start changing a bit. Since buying a new house my feasting at restaurants hasn't really been top priority. I been finding myself hiding in my kitchen cooking and baking which oddly I don't mind. As long as there is a glass of vodka with a splash of soda accompanying me I'm happy :) hehe.

Tonight I decided to do a lazy man dinner. Consist of party wings and green beans! Sorry for the lack of pictures today!

 

These are literally the ingridenents I used!! The only ones missing is my teriyaki sauce which was just a generic brand, garlic, green beans, rice and wings!



First I just marinated the wings in a large bowl with the teriyaki sauce, black pepper, minced garlic and a little hot sauce. Put it in the oven at 450 degrees for 15 min. Turned it down to 400 and gave the wings another coat of sauce. Then put it back in for another 8-10 min! And it's done!

Green beans I snipped the ends washed and dried them. Sautéed them in a large skillet with veggie oil and minced garlic. Once you can tell the green beans are more tender and not as raw add the oyster sauce. Then garlic salt and black pepper to taste. I always do a pinch of sugar since sometimes the oyster sauce can be a bit salty (depends on the brand you get). And lastly, I cook my jasmine rice in the rice cooker :) literally dinner only took less than 30 min!! It's awesome and stress free when you're on a time crunch after work!
My favorite part of the night is my drink for dinner.. I have been a sucker for vodka lately. And discovering this brand has been making me drool all over it! It's called "pearl vodka" pretty reasonable price! I do a few shots in my glass finish it off with cherry 7 up! Delish! Enjoy!! 

LOVE,
L


No comments:

Post a Comment