Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Uno Mas.

Awh! It feels good to finally write another new post! This place is a little newer to us. We've only been here twice and it's 5 minutes away from our house! Uno Mas is on NE 24th and Glisan.




Address:
2329 NE Glisan street

Phone:

Hours:
Monday thru Sunday (11 am - 11 pm)

Website:
Www.unomastaquiza.com

All traditional tacos are 2 dollars each! Or seafood are 3.75 each. It's not too big not too small. If you've had a traditional taco from Mexico you know that's not big. I'm a little girl and 5 tacos finally made me full but I also had 32 oz beer haha!

I've tried a few here since last but I have to say my favorite by far is the tripe taco!!




Left to right:
Tripe, steak, and fried cheese. It's simple yet satisfying. The main ingredient like the tripe for instance is marinated then grilled and finished off with a little bit of chopped onions and cilantro.





Left to right:
Beef tongue and tripe. The beef tongue was actually really good! Wasn't what I thought it would taste like. It reminded me more of shredded pork. Probably the way they had treated that cut of meat. It was soooooo good!


Finally we had to stop by somewhere to get dessert. I'm not a big fan of VooDoo donuts. But it's such a "portland" thing to do when you come to visit here.



Sorry I got hungry before this picture was taken and had to take a bite off one of the arms lol. My favorite is the VooDoo doll that is filled with raspberry! So good!!!




Well, that's it for this week. When I'm not feeling lazy this week I will try to post more for you all :) wish you guys good eats and drink lots for me!❤❤❤



❤L


No comments:

Post a Comment